Assistant Council Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor (Field Service)
- Complete Commissioner Basic Training
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Work with your Scout Executive of other staff adviser and evaluate all District
Commissioners in the council.
- Achieve a ratio in the council of one Unit Commissioner for every three
units or a ratio approved by your staff advisor.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan throughout the
- Chair or actively take part in six council commissioner staff meetings.
- Have an active, effective district commissioner in every district of the
- Give leadership to a council commissioner conference or other major
- In consultation with the Scout executive/staff adviser, select and carry
out a major project in the council.
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 45
Page updated on:
May 23, 2014