Venturing Leader's Training Award
To see the previous requirements,
Complete at least two years of tenure as a registered adult
leader in a Venturing crew.
- Complete basic training for any Venturing leader position.
- Complete This Is Scouting training.
- Attend a university of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at least four
roundtables/teen leaders’ council meetings/Venturing officers association
(or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used for this award.
Do the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Participate in an annual crew planning meeting in each year.
- Serve as an adult leader in a crew that achieves at least the Bronze
level of Journey to Excellence in each year.
The Quality Unit Award is acceptable if the tenure used is prior to 2011.
- Give primary leadership in meeting at least one crew Journey to
Excellence objective in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training
event at the council, area, region, or national level during the two years.
Venturing Leader Progress Record (511-060)
Page updated on:
February 07, 2014