Boy Scout Leader's Training Award
To see the previous requirements,
Complete at least two years of tenure as a registered adult leader in a
Boy Scout troop.
- Complete basic training for any Boy Scout leader position.
- Complete This Is Scouting training.
- Attend a university of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at least four
roundtables (or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used for this
Do the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Participate in an annual troop planning meeting in each year.
- Serve as an adult leader in a troop that achieves at least the Bronze
level of Journey to Excellence in each year.
The Quality Unit Award is acceptable if the tenure used is prior to 2011.
- Give primary leadership in meeting at least one troop Journey to
Excellence objective in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training
event at the council, area, region, or national level during the two years
Record for the Boy Scout Leader's Training Award (511-058)
Page updated on:
February 07, 2014