Roundtable Staff Scouter's Training Award
This award can be earned by:
- Cub Scout roundtable staff
- Boy Scout roundtable staff
- Varsity Scout roundtable staff, or
- Venturing program forum staff
- Review with the roundtable commissioner orientation material in the
current Cub Scout Roundtable Planning Guide, Boy
Scout Roundtable Planning Guide; or Venturing program
- Review all material in the current Cub Scout Program Helps/Webelos
Leader Guide, Troop Program
Features, or Varsity Scout Game Plan.
- Complete basic training for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Varsity
Roundtable, or Venturing program forum
Complete two years as a registered roundtable staff member.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Do the following:
- Participate in six roundtable staff meetings.
- Actively assist in six roundtables.
- Conduct a successful roundtable attendance promotion project.
- Develop and exhibit a display related to the theme at one roundtable.
- Conduct an opening activity and an opening ceremony.
- Conduct or be responsible for a major project, presentation, or demonstration
at one roundtable.
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 43
Page updated on:
May 23, 2014