District Committee Member's Key
- Review The District, No. 33070E, and the Highlight book for
your position. Discuss the role of the district and your position with your
committee chairman or district executive.
- Complete the District Committee Training Workshop.
Complete three years as a district committee member within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
- Your district must earn the Quality District Award at least once within
a 3-year period.
- Take part actively in six district committee meetings.
- Help give leadership to eight projects of your operating committee or other
projects as approved by your district executive (organizing a unit, running
a training course, planning a camporee event, completing an FOS assignment,
Record for the District Committee Key
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
February 28, 2008