This award has replaced the Cubmaster Award, which has been
Within a five-year period, complete at least three years of registered tenure
as a Cubmaster or one year as a registered assistant Cubmaster plus two years as
a registered Cubmaster.
(This can include the tenure used to earn the Scouter’s Training Award.)
- Complete basic training for Cubmasters.
- Complete This Is Scouting training
- Attend a pow wow or university of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at
least four roundtables (or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used
for this award.
Do the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Achieve at least the Silver level of Journey to Excellence for at least
two years. The Quality Unit Award is acceptable if the tenure used is prior
- Earn the National Summertime Pack Award at least once.
- Conduct an annual pack planning session and have a published pack
meeting/activity schedule for the pack’s parents in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training
event at the council, area, region, or national level.
Record for the Cubmaster's Key (511-053)
Page updated on:
May 23, 2014