Unit Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- "Why Commissioners"
- First Visitation
- "Units: The Commissioner's Greatest Priority"
- Second Visitation
- Third Visitation
- "How to Help a Unit"
- Complete personal coaching orientation including orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
Complete Basic Training and the following projects:
- Visit each assigned unit eight or more times throughout the year
- Fill in and follow up on Commissioner Work Sheets or self assessment forms
for each assigned unit:
- Conduct membership and leadership inventories in each assigned unit
- Attend six District Commissioner staff meetings and provide the training
topic for one meeting
- Participate in a charter renewal meeting that results in on-time unit reregistration
- Participate in a charter presentation
- Attend a council commissioner conference or planning conference, or actively participate in a major council event.
- Help a unit resolve a specific problem or improve some aspect of their unit
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 46
Page updated on:
January 17, 2016