District Commissioner's Key and
Assistant District Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Work with your District Executive to evaluate all Commissioners you supervise.
- Achieve a ratio of one Unit Commissioner for every three units in the district
or service area.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan.
- Chair or take part actively in six District Commissioner staff meetings
- Attend six District Committee meetings (not required for Assistants)
- Attend a council Commissioner conference with a majority of your staff,
- Provide personal coaching for the Commissioners you supervise, and
- Develop and implement a plan to track and hold your Unit Commissioners accountable
for monthly unit visits..
and Assistant District Commissioner Progress Record
for the Commissioner
Key/Arrowhead Honor Award
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
February 28, 2008