Cub Scout Leader's Training Award
This award replaced the former Cub Scouter and Pack
Trainer awards, which have been discontinued.
Complete at least two years of tenure as a registered adult leader in a
Cub Scout pack.
- Complete basic training for any Cub Scout leader position.
- Complete This Is Scouting training.
- Attend a pow wow or university of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at
least four roundtables (or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used
for this award.
Do the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Participate in an annual pack planning meeting in each year.
- Serve as an adult leader in a pack that achieves at least the Bronze
level of Journey to Excellence in each year.
The Quality Unit Award is acceptable if the tenure used is prior to 2011.
- Give primary leadership in meeting at least one pack Journey to
Excellence objective in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training
event at the council, area, region, or national level during the two years.
Record for the Cub Scout Leader's Training Award (511-057)
Page updated on:
February 07, 2014